my home
my home means to me every thing I still remember the color of the garden in the back yard the garden is the favorite place that I like to stay in it I still remember the smell of the flowers in the garden when I was in my country I usually take a flower from the garden and I give my mother I still remember my bed were I can relax I like my bed in my home because its big and comfortable I still remember the roof its were my brothers and I used to go when we want to talk about something secret I still remember when my family and I set to eat the lunch and dinner meal its like a kind of gathering all of the family in one table and talking while eating this is what my home mean to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment